Norton GO directs more power to your game, maximizing speed for an immersive experience. Boost your performance for smoother gameplay and get the most out of your rig!
Norton 360 for Gamers
Powerful protection. Designed for PC gamers, by PC gamers.
Whether you’re a casual or a hard-core gamer, Norton 360 for Gamers provides multiple layers of protection for your devices, game accounts, and digital assets.
Want to boost your PC’s gaming performance to the maximum? Go faster with Norton Game Optimizer!14
Norton GO is the power-boost you need!
- Automatically detect games and feed them the maximum power.15
- Helps eliminate FPS lags and slowdowns from your other apps for smooth visuals.
- Free your PC from power-hungry programs running in the background that eat up your system’s resources. Get more performance out of your rig!
- Optimizes gaming-related programs.
Photo: BigCheeseKit, Twitch Partner, 2x Award-winning Entertainer
Exciting features help defend against the cyberthreats you may face while playing.
Norton 360 for Gamers features include:
Automatic cloud backup for PCs – store your game clips online6, freeing up space on your drives.
On your PC, we’ll only notify you if we detect you are under attack, your protection is at risk, or you aren’t using a feature you’re entitled to use. Fewer notifications and more control over product & service reminders.
Device security for PCs that detects when you’re using full-screen mode, and silences all but critical security alerts.
Support a healthy gaming hobby with screen time limits and control over access to inappropriate apps on desktop and mobile devices.
Browse more securely and anonymously by masking your IP address with a no-log VPN to help protect against DDoS attacks, doxxing and help prevent SWATing.
Multi-layered, advanced security helps protect against existing and emerging malware threats to your devices, including phishing attacks via chat, text and email and security flaws in games and websites.
Help prevent potential stream bans and embarrassment that could result from someone trying to access your webcam. We’ll notify you if we detect that someone tries to access your webcam, and we can help you block them.
Monitors communications between your computer and other computers and helps block unauthorized traffic, helping protect your personal files and financial information.
A strong password is important for the protection of your game accounts. Let us help you store complex passwords, credit card information and other credentials online – more securely.
Designed for PC gamers, by PC gamers.
We are gamers. We have specific needs that other PC users may not have, like knowing when our gaming accounts might be compromised, or needing interruptions to be minimized while we’re gaming.
Our team has worked to design the version of Norton 360 that we wanted, one that includes protection for our PCs and our personal and gaming information.
Follow Norton Gaming on social media for more gaming and Cyber Safety information:
Norton has over 25 years of consumer cybersecurity experience. On average, its technology blocks over 7 million threats per day. We’ve leveraged this expertise to also develop protection for gamers.
Norton 360 for Gamers includes multi-layered, advanced technology, to help block cyberthreats and targeted attacks to your PC and other devices, and to help protect your gaming account information.
Gamers need more than just antivirus.
Norton 360 for Gamers includes protection against viruses, malware, DDoS, doxxing, webcam take-overs, phishing attacks and more.
The plan includes 24/7 Member Services & Support Δ, offers a 60-day Money Back Guarantee** with annual subscription, and is backed by our Virus Protection Promise.2
Member Services & Support
24/7 Member Services & Support is included with your Norton 360 for Gamers subscription.Δ
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Norton 360 for Gamers comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee** for annual subscriptions.
**Terms apply. For cancellation and refund information, please visit our Refund Policy.
Protection so good, it’s backed by a full refund.2
We’re so confident in our antivirus and malware protection that if you’re a current Norton service subscriber and you get an infection on your device that our experts can’t remove, you get a full refund.2 That’s assurance you can’t get from free software.
Norton Device Security Entitlement only
PC or Mac
- Norton™ 360 for Gamers covers up to 3 devices
Not all features are available on all devices and platforms.
Norton Parental Control, Norton Cloud Backup, and Norton SafeCam are presently not supported on Mac OS.
Windows™ Operating Systems
Compatible with Microsoft Windows 11
Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions)
Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later with SHA2 support
Mac® Operating Systems
Current and previous two versions of Mac OS.
Features not supported: Norton Cloud Backup, Norton Parental Control, Norton SafeCam.
Android™ Operating Systems
Android 8.0 or later. Must have Google Play app installed. Multi-user mode not supported.
iOS Operating Systems
iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple® iOS.
No one can prevent all cybercrime or identity theft.
* Important Subscription, Pricing and Offer Details:
- Contract Type: contract for a monthly or annual subscription, starting when the transaction is complete. Click here for our Terms of Sale.
- Set-up: to get the protection/service started, you must download and install on each device and/or complete set-up.
- Trial: payment method required if signing up for a trial (credit/debit card or PayPal only). When the trial ends, the paid subscription starts and the first term is charged, unless cancelled before. Offer(s) may expire.
- Renewal Cycle: automatically renews each month or each year after the initial term, unless the subscription renewal is cancelled before the day you are due to be charged in your account or by contacting us here. Click here to learn how.
- Renewal Prices: may be higher than the price for the initial term and are subject to change. Renewal prices can be found here. For annual subscriptions, they are charged up to 35 days before the subscription is due to renew, and we send you a notification email with the renewal price before.
- Cancellation & Refund: you can cancel any of your contracts and request a full refund within 60 days of purchase for annual subscriptions and within 14 days of purchase for monthly subscriptions. For each annual renewal or trials with paid annual subscription, you can request a full refund within 60 days of being charged. For trials with paid monthly subscription, you can request a full refund within 14 days of being charged. For details, visit our Cancellation & Refund Policy. To cancel your contract or request a refund, click here.
- Updates: your subscription may include product, service and/or protection updates, and features that may be added, modified, or removed, subject to the acceptance of the License & Services Agreement.
- Usage: for non-commercial household use only. If you have issues adding a device, please contact us.
2 Virus Protection Promise: You must have an automatically renewing device security subscription with antivirus for the virus removal service. If we are unable to remove the virus from your device, you will be entitled to a refund based on the actual price paid for the current term of your subscription. If you have a subscription from NortonLifeLock purchased with either another offering from NortonLifeLock or a third party offering, your refund will be limited to the price of only your subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total price paid. Any refund will be net of any discounts or refunds received and less any applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where taxes are refundable. The refund does not apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses. See norton.com/virus-protection-promise for complete details.
‡‡ Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.
‡ Parental Control can only be installed and used on a child’s Windows™ PC, iOS and Android™ device but not all features are available on all platforms. Parents can monitor and manage their child’s activities from any device – Windows PC (excluding Windows in S mode), Mac, iOS and Android – via our mobile apps, or by signing into their account at my.Norton.com and selecting Parental Control via any browser. Mobile app must be downloaded separately. The iOS app is available in all except these countries.
Popular browsers are supported, including Chrome, Edge, and FireFox. Parental Control portal access is not supported on Internet Explorer. On iOS and Android, the in-app Norton Browser must be used to get the full benefit of the features.
4 Cloud Backup features are only available on Windows (excluding Windows in S mode, Windows running on ARM processor).
5 SafeCam features are only available on Windows (excluding Windows in S mode, Windows running on ARM processor).
χ To activate backup of video files or game clips, configure your backup settings under My Documents.
η Notification Optimization is only available on Windows (excluding Windows in S mode, Windows running on ARM processor).
14 Game Optimizer is only available on Windows (excluding Windows in S mode, Windows running on ARM processor) with 4 or more core processors.
15 Automatically detects games based on Full-Screen Detection mode with high CPU usage, as well as use of a game launcher, or if the user adds a game manually or if it’s been detected previously. Game Launchers currently monitored: Bethesda, Blizzard, Epic, ID, Origin, Rockstar, Steam, Uplay.
16 To suppress most alerts for Windows, full-screen mode must be in use.
The Norton brand is part of NortonLifeLock Inc.
Copyright © 2022 NortonLifeLock Inc. All rights reserved. NortonLifeLock, the NortonLifeLock Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, LifeLock, and the LockMan Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NortonLifeLock Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Android, Google Chrome, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, LLC. Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Microsoft and the Window logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.